Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Boredom Update

So, no new comic post today (or yesterday, or the day before, blah blah blah), I'm trying to figure out how to scan/digitally clean them in a way that looks uh, not crappy.

In other news, my second Chicagoist post went up today, which is good, you can read it here. I'm not "on staff" yet, so I don't have access to the blog posting client, it's a little frustrating (and led to a few minor hiccups in the piece) but whatever. I'm -like- way too cool to care either way, so it'sall good.

Hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, you should read this: Paul Klein's write-up of the Ray Yoshida show opening tonight at SAIC's Sullivan Galleries. It's much more in depth, thoughtful, and better written than my little blurb about it (but then again, it should be), and it really drives home the point that if you live in Chicago and consider yourself an arts person, this is a show you have to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment