Friday, November 5, 2010

Things Are Looking Up For Ol' Liz Lemon

Is it wierd that my nickname for myself is Liz Lemon?

Things actually have gone well today, I'm maybe writing for Chicagoist now (upcoming week is tryouts or probationary period or whatever), which is great.
Also going to SOFA/Inuit/Outsider Art Show at Navy Pier tomorrow, which should be fun in a Hunter S. Thompson gonzo kinda way: I'm attending with a huge amout of mescaline and crack cocaine, looking to give my first submitted piece a sort of subjective, public-disturbancy oomph.
Really should be fun.

Also, have decided to start drawing/posting one page a day of a comic I've wanted to do for a long time. Won't be very tightly plotted, but that's not the point. Anyway, first page today.


My apologies to Borges (you can read his short story 'Ragnarok' here).

0 comments:

Post a Comment