Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Just Because You Are 140 Characters Doesn't Mean You Have 140 Characters"

So, having moved to Los Angeles, name dropped a member of the Hogan family, and paid a sit-down meal's worth of money for a single whiskey at a bar populated by what I assume were in fact human beings and not sentient orange peels wearing Armani Exchange clothing, I have decide to complete the douchey triple crown and join Twitter*.

That having been said, I'm thinking to use this more for following (is that what you say? Following? Following on Tweeter? I don't know, kids these days are so lazy, with their internet, and their Mario. Is that what you say, Mario?), so, you know, one point from Douchendor.


Anyway, I had to have a picture, so here's my tweety thing picture.

*Actually this is mostly just to try my damnedest to get my hands on this Mondo 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Poster. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment